Tuesday 10 March 2009

SEB GARAT: New Zealand News.



Hi.
I'm now in New Zealand.
It's a such beautiful place... maybe juste a little too cold for me...
I send you a report from my trip, with some pictures...
Cheers.
Seb

Trip New Zealand
Stance have recently contacted me to organise a Trip in New Zealand.
Since I'm staying in Nouméa, which is only 2 hours from NZ, I decided to be part of the trip.
I landed on Christchurch, (south island) after one stop in Auckland.
That's the end of the summer here in NZ . So it's not so hot, but still possible to ride. Delphine from Stance, who lives in Christchurch has prepared a nice trip for us.
So we stayed 2 days around Christchruch, we went riding some local spots. Then we went 1 days on the Coleridge Lake. Then we drived down to Dunedin. And today, we just arrived in Quennstown, in the middle of the island, around a lake.
Here we can make many « extremes » activities. Everything is in touch with nature : Rafting, Climbling, paragliding, bungees, and of course Kiting on the lake. We are pretty busy for tommorow, like we want to do the bungees jump, and explore the lake to find a great place for Kiting.
Despite that it's cold here, I can say that it's a really beautiful country. And people here are really nice.
You will see our trip in next Stance Magazine, in vidéos and pictures in a few months.

Sébastien GARAT






No comments:

Post a Comment