Friday 3 July 2009

EFPT Alacati - Niklas Report


European Freestyle Pro Tour Alacati, also called King of the bay is now over after two double eliminations.
The competition should go on the whole weekend, but the chanses for wind are pretty much zero so thats why they do the prizegiving already today.

I ended up on a 6th place in the first double and a 4th place in the second, after a judging decission against Paskowski that I don´t really agree with, but that's competition, I guess! Overall I got a 6th place in Alacati wich put me in a 5th place in the EFPT-ranking!

My teammates Yarden Meir and Edvan Souza are also sailing good over here and I´m sure they had good fun!

Afterall we had a great time here in Alacati, as always! Tonight we go for some party with the guys and on monday I fly back to Sweden to try to catch up with midsummer...

Pictures from the event you can find here: http://gallery.s-4444.com/#19.28

Results:

1. Steven Broeckhoven
2. André Paskowski
3. Nicolas Akgatzian
4. Davy Sheffers
5. Phil Soltysiak
6. Niklas Stråhlén (Simmer Sails, RRD)
7. Sassa Teixeira (RRD Sails, RRD)
8. Andraz Zan (Loft Sails, RRD)
8. Edvan Souza (Simmer Sails, RRD)
10. Stam Promponas
10. Yarden Meir


Take it easy!

Niklas Stråhlén
S-4444.com
SURFTRIP.se

No comments:

Post a Comment