Monday 12 December 2011

Mateo: Alohaaaaaaa from paradise

Hi all,
I have to tell you that my first impressions were more than confirmed and I honestly think that the RRD RACE 12'6 is simply AWESOME.


Just arrive on time in FRENCH POLYNESIA, home sweet home to training with my new RRD 12'6 RaceBoard before the big race around Bora-Bora the 17Dec.
The 40 Km Iron Mana Race during the Liquid Festival.

We training around a small island, the perfect place to test the board in various conditions. Flat water, up wind, downwind and also discover than the board got a realy good behaviour in surf.

And definitely the best conditions for this board, bumpy ocean, where she have the best behaviour. For me this is the perfect All Around Board.

Video is on the way, we just finishing editing today.

Ciaorana from Paradise

Mateo

No comments:

Post a Comment