Friday 9 December 2011

Dan Sweeney: Barbados update



I just spent the last week on the island of Barbados in the Caribbean, a popular holiday and kitesurfing destination. I was a last minute trip with 2 good friends of mine. I was planning on shooting a teaser video for my up and coming updates this winter but we didn’t have the best wind. We got 2 decent sessions in on big kit and it was so nice to be back and riding. Its a sick spot, 15 mins from the Airport and Virgin Holidays do amazing deals on the accommodation at Silver point hotel. It was a real fun week and allowed me to focus on what I want to produce on my upcoming trip to Lucia @ the RRD centre, 2elements.

Myself and Ant Baker (Baker academy) are looking to book up a clinic there next year but stay tuned for that. Big thanks and heads up to Craig and Patrick for making it a fun week.

Here are a few shots – Next updates coming fresh from St. Lucia for my 3 months away training and shooting.

More action and info on the Official Dan website...


No comments:

Post a Comment