Friday 23 December 2011

Kerneur in Action in Brazil



Hi all, I'm in Brazil now and I'm training for the next season.
I'm going kiting everyday with powerful freestyle sessions and this means I'm just ready to jump on race boards as well...

Everything is fine now in Brazil, but at the beginning I cannot go on the water cause my injury at the knee. So I've done a lot of physical training and rehab to speed up the come back the to water...

After just a couple of weeks this way, my knees was recovered enough to allow me to go on the water everyday! I'm enjoying the small brazilian waves with my RRD Religion 8 and I'm anjoying freestyle as well!

So I'm going on training for the 2012 racing season that is approaching fast!
Probably I'll attend the first important racing events already in January

I'll keep you posted
Bye
Julien Kerneur




Salut !

Je suis bien près pour la compétition, je kite tout les jours, en freestyle de nouveau, donc en race, c'est goood !!!

Mon trip au Brésil se passe bien, les premiers jours, je ne pouvais pas naviguer suite à ma blessure au genou du Ligament LCA
Donc musculation très régulièrement, pour favoriser au plus tôt la reprise du kite .
Depuis 10-15 jours, je navigue tout les jours !
Je me gave dans les petite vague au Brésil avec ma religion 8m ou en freestyle !
Maintenant, je me prépare pour la saison 2012 qui arrive vite !
Les premiers événement vont avoir lieux en janvier ....
A très bientôt la team !

No comments:

Post a Comment