Thursday 15 September 2011

PWA KLITMOELLER World Cup Wave

Skyeboy and Nayra - pic: John Carter/PWA
Skyeboy ready for epic conditions - pic: John Carter/PWA
Skyeboy twisting a pushy - pic: John Carter/PWA
The game is over. Congratulations to the new sensational Wave World Champion for his standing ovation performances in so though on shore conditions.

Skyeboy ends 9th, and here you can find his thoughts:
"That was quick! 2 days and its all over. I managed 5th in the single,  but then dropped to 9th in the double. I had a super close heat with Kevin Mevisen and lost on a 3:2 decision. I think thats the 4th time this year that I lose so close and its starting to get frustrating.
Still its my best result of the year and still have one more chance to step up. Fingers crossed for wind."

No comments:

Post a Comment