Tuesday 20 September 2011

THE ORLANDO SURF EXPO by Fabrice Beaux




I was on the East Cost anyway, so I figured I would stop by the Orlando Surf Expo.  As a pro rider, it's good for business to attend this type of events.  This annual trade show is where the American surfing world gathers with its related fashion and board sport industry, including Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, SUP, Wake-boarding and Skateboarding.  

For me it is a great place to network,  to see the new products hitting the market this year, and talk to the magazine editors about various projects.  I was hanging out at the RRD booth to see if I could be of assistance. The RRD products were well represented.  The US RRD reps did a great job by spreading out over two large booth to feature the 2012 windsurfing, kitesurfing and SUP collection.



Photos: RRD US Distributor Tony Kardol, and team riders Royn Bartholdi, Jason Voss, and Fabrice Beaux presenting the RRD windsurfing and SUP collection to the American market.


No comments:

Post a Comment