Friday 27 April 2012

Julien Kerneur: PKRA Mexico

Hi,
I was in Mexico, Playa del Carmen, from 19 till 22 of April to attend the first PKRA racing event of the year. All the best riders of the world were here.




We had 7 though races along 3 days of racing, with very physical runs of 20-25 minutes each. The race courses where pretty short, but we had to complete 3 laps before to cross the finish line!!!


I the end I reach the 5th Overall position, after a rough fight against the USA riders and against my good friend Olivier Dansin.


Just to let you have an idea, during the race I was always challenging to reach the top positions, and often I found myself in 2nd or 3rd position during the 2nd lap of the course!


Next weeks I'll be again at home in France to attend the national championship and then I'll go to Austria to attend the KTE race event before to challenge again the USA team during the second PKRA event in Holland.

See you
Julien



---

Salut

Du 19-22 avril se déroulais la première étape du tour PKRA racing Tout les meilleurs coureur était présent sur l'étape du Mexique à playa del carmen .

On a pu valider 7 manches sur 3 jours de courses , des manches assez longue puisque nous mettions 20-25 min. Le parcourt était quand a lui assez court, nous faisions 3 tours avant
l'arrivée !

Je finis 5eme après la rude bataille avec les américain et mon pote Olivier. Au fur et a mesure des manches, j'étais très serré avec la tête de course, avec des belles manches de 2-3eme au 2eme tours de course !

Les 2 prochaines semaine, je serais en France pour la première étapes du championnat de France , puis en Autriche pour le KTE, avant d'affronter a nouveau la team US en Hollande pour le PKRA

Voilà

Julien

No comments:

Post a Comment