Monday 5 July 2010

Winning the tow in session

Last two days I spent on the Austrian lake Werdersee on the second
edition of the Wind-and-waves festival. The festival was very well
organized by the Wind and waves shop from Krumpendorf. In two days of
action we saw two tow-in windsurf sessions, SUP competitions, surfing
on the boat waves, fashion show, most of the new windsurf and SUP gear
and much more. The first day I made it to the second place in the tow-
in session and on the final day I won it. So in the overall I become
the 2010 Wind and waves tow-in champion!
The event was a very good promotion for windsurfing and the upcoming
SUP. I invite you all to join us on the next edition of the festival!

I still kick some ass in Freestyle!! :)

Ciao,

Tine Slabe
SLO 6

www.tineslabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment