Monday 18 January 2010

Maui winter report from Ascanio


We are having an exceptional winter

Lots of waves, huge swells, surf is incredible

Not much wind but high quality windsurf

I’m writing a journal of the conditions, awesome shots, I asked Surf a Vela to publish a “Maui winter surf report”.

Last session: Tuesday January 5, 2010… Lanes… Kona… unreal, my best session ever in Maui. End of the day: mast an half size glassy waves, in the water, only Francisco Goya, Jason Polakov and me… a life time experience. Erik Aeder was taking shots, I’ve been told I got some really good shots, can’t wait to see them… send them to you as soon as I get any.

In attach a couple days ago (January 4th) during a small Lanes by Kona (fotos by David Holmqvist www.davidh.fotosidan.se) and a couple from December 31st at Kanaha (by David Loria)

Thanks to everyone for your support making my dream a reality

Ascanio

No comments:

Post a Comment