Tuesday 24 February 2009

New Caledonia News !

Hi RRD crew!

Here is Seb,
I'm still in the other side of the planet, in Nouméa, New Caledonia, where I spent all the cold Européan winter time. It's a great place for all the water sport. I'm riding a lot here, going to different places on the Island.
There are many small islands around the Mainland. And it means also a lot of kiteboarding spots.

I'm preparing my upcoming season on the PKRA World Championship. I really want to make some good results this year. I just got the 2009 schedule last week. You can see it on : http://www.prokitetour.com/

We're gonna have 8 stops this year. A little bit less than last year. If you want to see me in action, I give you a first date in Leucate for the "Mondial du Vent", in South of France from 11 to 16 of april.

Now I'm organising the beginning of my season. I will go 2 weeks in New Zealand to make a Trip with Stance Magazine. After that I will go back to Europe and prepare myself for the France event, where will be pretty colder then what I'm actually used!

Ride hard !
Seb









No comments:

Post a Comment