Thursday 16 June 2011

Pascal 2nd at Transjai

After the great 7th place at the last PWA Slalom World Cup in Costa Brava,
Pascal Toselli strikes another great result in a big event in France...
Check it out!
---
Again the wind was blowing on the spot of Jai, where the 11 to 13 of
June it took place the "Transjai"
110 riders on the starting line and the wind blowing between 15 and 20
knots allowed us to start 7 race during the three days of racing.
All participants were highly motivated to perform well this year and
there were really nice fights for all levels..
From my side I finished 2nd and and I fought really hard for first
place against Pierre Mortefon.. After some rounds that lasted more
than 20 minutes we finished with a few meters of difference... as well
we finish with one point of discard on the overall ranking...
This race allowed me to train hard and tune my settings for my medium
wind gear... as well it was a good training for Aruba, which starts in
a few days..
I used my 7.8m and 8.6m Point-7 AC1 and my 112 and 122 RRD Xfire..
I takes off to Aruba Friday very very motivated!!
---
Encore une fois le vent était au rendez vous sur le spot du jai ou se
déroulait la "Transjai" le weekend du 11 au 13 Juin.
Nous étions 110 participants et le vent qui soufflé entre 15 et 20
knots nous a permit de faire 7 manches durant ces trois jours de course.
Tout les participants était très motivé pour faire une bonne
performance cette année et il y a eu de vraiment belles bagarres a
tout les niveaux..
De mon coté je termine 2nd et me suis beaucoup battu pour la première
place avec Pierre Mortefon.. Après certaines manches qui duraient plus
de 20 min nous terminions a quelques mettre d'écart.. Nous terminons a
1 point d'éccart au classement général.. Cette course ma permit
d'affuter les réglages de mon gros matériel.. et a était un bon
entrainement pour Aruba qui démarre dans quelques jours.. J'ai utilisé
ma 7.8m et 8.6m point-7 AC1 et ma 112 et 122 RRD Xfire..
Je décole pour Aruba Vendredi très motivé!!
A+
Pascal

No comments:

Post a Comment