Thursday 4 November 2010

Skyeboy: Good day, Jaws and dinner at Mambo

Today is my last day in Maui, but its been another great trip. Sailed
14 days out of 16, and one of those days had great surf anyway. 2 days
ago we had the best day of the trip at Hookipa, with the swell growing
quickly from logo when I hit the water to well over mast when I came
off it. Thanks to Anita for the pictures.

Yesterday the first proper massive winter swell arrived. Jaws broke
for the first time of the year, so we cruised down to see it. NO wind
for sailing, but we think we saw Francisco Portcella and Kia
Katchadourian catching some bombs. This picture we think is Cisco.
Lastly we had another super nice dinner at Cafe Mambo. If ever you go
to Maui, you have to check it out and I can thoroughly recommend the
Duck Burger. Its a bold call, but I am saying its the best burger/
sandwich thing I have ever eaten.
--
Posted By Blogger to johnskye.com News Blog on 11/03/2010 07:05:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment