Monday 26 April 2010

Jakub: In Tarifa

Half way trought.

It's already half way through my training time in Tarifa. Until now we have really different conditions. First week was something that Tarifa didn't see in a long time. Levante wind blew up to 67 knots. Well, 90 liters freestyle board and a smallest sail like 4.0 is not the best choice but when the wind dropped a little bit I could go in a straight line.

Second week was a little bit more close to what we are used to. Most of the time I was using my 4.5 and a 5.1 sails.

Now we are going to the second half of the trip and hopefully the wind is back cause last few days we had only waves.

My scheduled arrival in Poland is for the 27th of April but I don't know if I can go back to Poland if the whole cloud situation in Europe stays on. This is not the best option because the first event in Podersdorf starts on the 30th of April.


No comments:

Post a Comment