Monday 29 March 2010

PKRA Thailand - Tomas Teixeira report

I would like to thank the support RRD in the championship held in Thailand, saying that it is an honor to represent the RRD, and put in the best ranking of Brazilian athletes.

I really enjoyed a great hospitality from Sam (RRD distributor for Thailand), who make me better understand the local culture, having a look at local Temples, local animals (monkeys, elephants) and enjoying the local foods.

This not only help me to learn about a great culture, but also strengthens me for future competitions.

The result could be better if I programmed in advance to the event...
I arrived on the event after 30 hours of flight and as you can imagine I was pretty tired...

But I eally hope I can attend the next event of the PKRA Championship and hope I can have the opportunity to improve my results and raise the ranking ... hopefully already in the next event of the PKRA which will be held in France.

Find attached photos of the event held in Hua Hin in Thailand.

Full power!

Tomas Teixeira

No comments:

Post a Comment