Thursday 25 March 2010

ABEL LAGO about his 2nd place in PKRA Race Thiailand!

"Thailand was the first stop of the PKRA world tour with two disciplines Freestyle and Race.
The contest was hard, with light wind and good riders from all around the world fighting hard to score a good result.

I gained the second position in the final ranking of the racing discipline, but I am not really happy with this result.
In the last winter I spent a lot of time testing and working in the wave gear and I didn't give too much attention to my training in the Race discipline and now I am paying the consequences.
I'm pretty sad, because I have a good board designed by Werther and shaped by Aurelio, and new Addiction kites that fly incredibly well, but I miss some hours of testing and to work more on my fins.

My upwind was really good and my downwind the best, but I have still something to tune with my fins to have everything lined up for a winning strike.


So, no excuses: I have the best equipment and I just need to train harder.
See you soon at the world series in Texas."

Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment