Tuesday 21 July 2009

Jakub joins RRD Family!


Hello,

It’s been a while since my last days on the water.
After six month of recovery after two injuries I’m back on the water.
This year has a lot new stuff to offer so please read more about it in the attached summary. More coming soon!

Thanks.

Jakub Kosmowski


New sponsors, new equipment, back in the game!
It’s been a long time since my last sailing. After a hand injury which I had in Cape Town, I hurt my knee which added few extra days to my non sailing period.
Luckily it’s all gone and I’m happy to say: I’m coming back. I am on Fuerteventura already for some training before the PWA event which will start on the 25th of July. It’s quite hard to get back to shape but after three days it’s already going quite well so I look forward for the next days and for the contest.
Secondly I totally changed all my sponsors in the season 2009. I joined two great international teams. This year I will use RRD boards and Simmer Style Sails. All of my trips will be secured by Unimil which started a new internet portal Uclub.pl which I will promote. I will also join a new clothing brand straight from Danish Klitmoller called Plasma Boardriding. The new brand is growing very fast and launching new style very fast. The founder Robert Sand is very ambitious about the brand so for sure we will see a lot of great stuff from their side. All of those products will be provided in Poland by new internet surf shop called eSurf.pl which is also my new sponsor. One brand which didn’t change and still gives me a lot of support is Da Kine. I’ve already received the new version of the T4 harness and for sure I will write a bit more about that later from the Canaries.
This season will be for sure my way back to the professional windsurfing and I hope I can sail good in Fuerte and promote my sponsors. I will launch my “Freestyle Podcasts” again with the first episode very soon.
I hope we will have great conditions and I can get back in shape in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment