Friday 30 March 2012

Dan Sweeney: Coming to an end & Thank You

Dear Coconut Bay & 2 Elements Watersports staff,
As some of you may know I have been staying at the resort for the past 3 months & some of you may be wonder what I have been doing all this time..?!
I've been using my time to train consistently for my up coming Professional Kitesurfing competition season in 2012.

The Resort and Kitesurfing is by far the best setup I have ever  traveled to across the world.
I have had an amazing time and I would like to thank everyone for your help, support and hospitality.
Please take your time to watch my latest video to promote the Kitesurfing at C-Bay & 2elements:



I've also been updating my website and social networking for the past 3 months to try and build awareness for the location and resort, I'm happy to say I've now reached combined online hits of 23,000 + across my website, updates and videos during my stay. Feel free to scan my
blog to take a look.

I have an Articles going into a British and Int. magazine over the coming months, I will be sure to sent you a hard copy. A big thank you once again and I hope to see you all next year where I'll be back training for the PKRA World Tour in 2013.

Best Regards,
Dan Sweeney
RRD UK Team Manager
www.rrdkitesurfing.co.uk
www.dansweeneyuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment