Wednesday 8 February 2012

Toselli : News from El Medano


Ciao all, 
Just a week after I received my brand new X-FIRE LTD V4 slalom boards I was already flying to Tenerife Island to train in warmer conditions, looking at the next incoming season...
Right now it's already 3 weeks that I'm training in Tenerife and I can tell you that the wind blows every given day! ...ok, we had 4 days without wind... but sometimes you need a little of relax as well!
This is the first time I train on my new boards and the place is perfect to test and tune everything properly!
I already tested my new X-Fire 129, 122, 114 and 98 in all kind of conditions... and my first impressions are so good! 
The first time you jump on those boards, you already have the feeling that everything works perfectly!
Here in Tenerife we are a small team training everyday and we put a fix race course with 4 buoys in El Medano to train everyday in real see conditions!
I can tell you that this is the perfect way to be ready for the incoming racing season...

Cheers
Pascal

------------------------
Une petite semaine après avoir reçu mes XFire V4 j'ai pris l'avion direction Tenerife!
J'y suis maintenant depuis 3 semaines.. le vent n'arrête pas de souffler seulement 4 jours sans windsurf depuis que je suis là..
Et la température est bien plus agréable que ma dernière navigation dans le sud de la France.. ;)
C'est donc la premiere mise a l'eau avec les planches et c'est vraiment parfait pour les essayer!!
J'ai déjà pu tester la 129l, 122l, 114l et la 98 dans quasiment toutes les conditions.. et les premiers feeling sont très bon!
Y a pas besoin de chercher longtemps pour trouver le mode d'emploie..
tout juste monté dessus ca a l'air de fonctionner!
Nous sommes une petite équipe a s'entrainer ici, nous avons mit en place un parcour de 4 jibes dans la baie de El Medano pour travailler le slalom en condition reel..
C'est vraiment parfait pour preparer la saison qui arrive!

Thanks
Pascal




No comments:

Post a Comment