Friday 26 November 2010

Update PKRA New Caledonia

SEB GARAT WON BOARD OFF COMPETITION


Here you can find a quick report from our top rider:
"By the time it's time to wake up in Europe, it's the end of the 3rd day of the PKRA in Nouméa.
On the first day, I had a pretty bad start on Freestyle losing on the 2nd round against Marc Jacob. He's been riding really well, and me not that much, escpecially after a big crash I had on a KGB, I was a bit disoriented !
It's not over for Freestyle as I'm waiting for the double to climb up in the ranking, and I'm really motivated about it.
Yesterday, Day 2, we had the famous long distance between the "Phare Amedée" and the Event Spot, which is around 20 km. I finished in the 3rd place with a time of 26:38, behind Siret and Hebert. That's one podium for me !
And today, the single elimination Freestyle as been completed, but no Double Yet. After the end of the Single, it was the time for the Board Off Competition. Of course I attend this discipline that I really love, to show to all the spectator all we can do with a kite. The wind was blowing pretty strong, enough to be well powered on my 7m Obsession. With my huge Board Flip I sticked in the Final, I took the win of this discipline, so I'm really stoked !
After One podium in Long Distance, and One first place in the 2nd discipline Board Off, I just can't wait to battle in the Freestyle Double elimination, and I will go full power on It !
Here are some links so watch pics of Day 1 2 and 3. Where you can see me in full action while I'm flipinn' my board !

http://prokitetour.com/event-photos.php?id=97&Day=2
And here you can watch the daily vidéos.
http://prokitetour.com/
Keep Updated !
Cheers !
Seb

Check out Seb Rocking in 3rd place at Long Distance Competition:

No comments:

Post a Comment