Tuesday 2 November 2010

Skyeboy: Cornwall goes off.... Gutted!

Its hard to be broken when you are in Maui, but I have to admit
looking at the pictures from Cornwall, I am gutted I missed it. Over
the years I think I have been to every UKWA/BWA Cornwall event in the
last 15 years and this one that I missed was without a doubt the best!
Oh well. I guess we had similar conditions here yesterday (thanks for
the pic, Jimmie Hepp), but still I would prefer to score the UK going
off!
From what I have heard it looks like the double wont get completed in
Cornwall, so well done to Phil for the win. He has had a pretty
unlucky time in contests recently, so good to see him back on track.
Also I think Ben did enough in the double to guarantee his BWA title.
Massive well done to him. Also by my (probably wrong) calculations,
Muzza will take the number 2 spot... A well deserved podium position
for him as he has been sailing really well and putting 120% into
everything!
Out here there is a massive swell arriving on Monday, peaking on
Tuesday with what could be a full on Jaws size swell. Not sure if I
will be making the trip, but sure to be some intense sailing where
ever we go.
--
Posted By Skyeboy to johnskye.com News Blog on 10/30/2010 09:05:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment