Tuesday 23 November 2010

Skyeboy: Over and out (probably)

Its not quite finished, but it probably is! We still have 2 more days
to go in Cape Verde, but the forecast is for less wind and less waves,
and already yesterday it was tiny. So I think that is it for this
event and therefore for the year. If it does stay like this I finish
11th. Its my best finish for a few years, but cant help thinking it
could have been a lot higher. Normally my best event is Sylt, (which
had no wind) plus here would have mixed things up a bit, being the
only starboard tack event. 11th at least gives me a good seed for next
year, so hopefully I can build on this year and move further up the
ranking. IF we do get some wind and waves, I am laughing as my
opponent has already gone home, but actually that is probably the best
move now. Back to the UK in 3 days and then off to GC next week.
--
Posted By Blogger to johnskye.com News Blog on 11/22/2010 09:46:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment