Thursday 30 April 2009

JULIEN QUENTEL JOINS RRD WINDSURFING TEAM



RRD is proud to announce that the Rrd International Windsurfing Team keeps growing with the signing of young French rider Julien Quentel. Julien is no doubt one of the most talented French riders and his goal for this season is to stay at the top of the slalom and long distance competitions he will attend on his new racing weapons RRD X-FIRE LTD 2009. Definitely another hot RRD rider to watch for the 2009 racing season!



New Rrd Team Rider Julien Quentel:

“Now everything is super cool! I was at home in St. Martin and my option was just to study and to stop windsurfing competitions… And then, in the twinkling of an eye, everything changed and I flight back to France to attend a new racing season!
RRD is very motivated having me on the RRD Team and finally also my sails sponsor confirm me for this season. My goal for 2009 season is to come back at the top of the racing rankings, and the plan is to attend all the most important slalom events and long distance in France, and all the PWA Slalom events in Europe. I’m very happy being RRD Team rider, since my feeling now is to be part of a big family, and that’s perfect and really motivating for my come back in competitions! I’m super happy of the boards: is just a couple of days that I received the boards and I still have to work on the trim, but my feeling is that X-Fire boards are super fast and very stables and very easy to jibe. So I’m really super happy for the performances of those boards and really motivated to score good since the first AFF Slalom Event in Marignane!!!”

Rrd Brand manager Roberto Ricci:
“I’m very happy to welcome Julien in the Rrd family. He is a very talented guy and I am sure that he will find the right support he need with us. RRD X-FIRE LTD 2009 are the racing weapons he needs to win!”

No comments:

Post a Comment